DEMONSTRATION VIDEOS OF TAI CHI
"I’ve been diligently engaged
in tai chi, yang style, for 40 years. Teaching various age groups: children as young as 4 to seniors 90 years old. Working in schools, community centers
and martial arts programs."
Guiding children in tai chi to calmly stimulate, invigorate
and enliven their energy ... within the realms of academics, motor skills and all aspects of life.
Global Dreams . . . A program promoting a child's ability to verbally express solutions to individual, community and world problems.
The spoken word is a child's most immediate means of expression. Before reading, before writing, children speak. Therefore, it is essential that they have a forum to utilize this means of communication.
"Initially, Global Dreams' focus is to develop oral presentation skills in preschool, kindergarten and elementary classrooms. In time, the program will expand to include each grade level through high school. Global Dreams sees the enormous impact such a positive program would have when children realize their dreams become reality. They are the seeds to the future."
-Terrence Cannon, Founder
Global Dreams is based in Rhode Island and is planning numerous pilot projects throughout the state. However, being a global concept, we are reaching out to many cities and towns throughout the world
At an early age if children experience other children expressing their dreams, they are more likely to embrace diversity and a passion for learning about their world.
Encouraging verbal skills to flourish in young students enables them to feel:
• Confident and empowered
• Inspired and stimulated to further engage in all subjects in school.
• Energized with active methods to communicate from their personal perspective.
• A welcome forum to exhibit their inner sense of the world they live in and someday will be responsible for.
• An opportunity to express playful and serious notions . . . which are necessary in experiencing a full life.
• Their voices are sought and valued as contributing to solutions to personal, local and global concerns.
We can be contacted for:
• Workshop training
• Presentations and Pilot Projects for schools, orphanages an daycare centers.
"If I were in charge of the world, the neighborhood or the classroom, what would I do?"
240 Lockwood St, Providence RI 02907